Felice Schachter (born on November 17, 1963 in New York City, New York) is an American actress who portrayed the role of Nancy Olson on "The Facts of Life."
- Is the daughter of Suzanne Schachter (née Mokotoff), a theatrical manager and Alex Schachter, a real estate developer and accountant.
- Has two sisters: Simone & Janine.
- Auditioned for the role of Kimberly on "Diff'rent Strokes," but didn't get the part.
- Began modeling when she was 6 months old when she appeared on the cover of "American Baby" magazine.
- Did commercials for Pampers, Ivory Snow, Baby Alive, Downy and Jordache jeans.
- Began studying at the George Balanchine School of Ballet when she was 8 years old; later joined the New York City Ballet Company.
- Was the first cast member to be dropped from "The Facts of Life" when the show was re-tooled after its first season; she would continue to make guest appearances on the show until 1986.
- Starred in the 1982 film "Zapped" and appeared on TV shows such as "Alice" and "E\R."
- Later became involved in film production where she worked as an assistant director, producer and production assistant; she also made infomercials, commercials and corporate films
- Did sports broadcasting for CBS Sports and PRIME, mainly with NHL assignments.
- As of 2007, Felice works as a special education teacher in New York City and has a son named William (who was born in October 2005).