Kim Fields (born Kim Victoria Fields on May 12, 1969 in New York City, New York) is an American actress who portrayed the role of Tootie Ramsey on "The Facts of Life."
- Her mother, Chip Fields is an actress, singer, television director, consultant and a dialogue coach.
- Her younger sister, Alexis Fields is an actress, who has starred on TV shows such as "Roc" and "Sister, Sister."
- Graduated from Burbank High School in 1986. While attending the school, Kim was a baseball manager, an office employee and also acted in school plays.
- Graduated from Pepperdine University in 1990 with a degree in telecommunications (broadcast journalism and TV production).
- Was married to film producer Johnathon Franklin Freeman from 1995 to 2001.
- During her "Facts of Life" years, Kim released two singles "Dear Michael" and "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not."
- Married her husband, Broadway actor Christopher Morgan on July 23, 2007; has two sons with him: Sebastian (born in May 2007) and Quincy (born in 2013).